TOPCU Online Banking
Login to online banking here: TOPCU Online Banking
Our online financial service enables you to access your accounts any time and anywhere you have internet access. You can perform account transfers, review transactions, make withdrawals (a check will be mailed to the address we have on record), retrieve monthly statements, pay bills, and make your loan payments. You can even purchase TOPCU share certificates, reorder checks, and report lost or stolen debit and ATM cards. TOPCU Online Service enables you to export and download your financial information into various financial software programs.
Enroll / Sign up
Call us at (520) 881-6262, ext. 702 or 1-800-440-8328. When you call, a representative will verify your information and set up your temporary password. You can also e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to online access, but a representative will have to call you to verify your information.
Bill Pay is a secure way to pay and track all of your bills online. With Bill Pay you avoid the need to write checks, mail bills, or buy stamps. Enjoy the comfort of knowing you’re in complete control of your finances. Simply tell us how and when you want to pay then let us take care of the rest. We’ll make sure your bills are paid on time, every time.
Bill Pay enables you to receive eBills, an electronic version of the paper bill that you get in the mail from your gas company, phone company, or credit card company. More than 377 billers have eBills. With eBills, you spend less time opening, sorting, filing, and shredding paper bills. Each time a new eBill arrives, you will receive an e-mail reminder as well as a notification within Bill Pay. eBills are not an automatic debit service. You authorize every payment and specify the amount and date of your transaction.
If you need help with TOPCU Bill Pay, please call 866-820-7974.
Go paperless and reduce clutter by receiving your monthly statements via e-mail.
- Simplicity, security: no filing, storing or shredding
- Fast, convenient viewing and printing of statements
- Saves resources: no paper or mailing expenses
- FREE service to all TOPCU Members!
Setting Up E-Statements
- Log in to your online services from the TOPCU website
- on the left side of the screen click on “Maintenance” and a drop down menu will appear
- click on “Email Changes”
- please review the required disclosure then return to the Email Changes page
- click on “Submit” to continue
- enter the email address(es) on the screen where you would like to receive notices
- in the middle of the screen click on the box that says “Sign Up for Online eStatements
- please review the required disclosure then click on “Submit” to continue
- verify that your email address(es) is correct
- on the right side of the screen choose which email address you want to be notified at when your eStatement is ready for viewing
- click on the check box next to the statement “TOPCU will stop mailing hard copies of your statement” to acknowledge that you no longer want a paper copy mailed to your address
- when finished click on “Next”
- review the information on the screen and click “Submit”
- you should now see a confirmation page reflecting your changes
- log in to your online services from the TOPCU website
- find “statements” in the menu on the left side of the page, click on the button
- open your statement by double clicking on it or save the file to your computer