When members use many or all of our services, it demonstrates higher levels of support and loyalty to the credit union. This also helps to generate revenue for TOPCU, so we can provide more and better services back to our members! Additional benefits are offered through our Rewards programs.
- Gold Membership
- Gold Life Membership
- Money Market Rewards
- Loan Discounts
- Nickel Back Checking
- Visa Credit Card Rewards
Benefits of Membership
- Credit unions are economic democracies. Each credit union member has equal ownership and one vote.
- Credit unions assist members to become better educated consumers of financial services.
- Discounts and Special Passes to area businesses and more!
Qualifications for meeting Gold membership have been enhanced as well. These changes allow us to continue with a Rewards program that cooperatively serves the credit union while also helping individual members. Gold Membership is awarded to members who meet the following qualifications on a monthly basis:
- Maintain an open checking account
- Debit card activity: At least 15 purchase transactions with a minimum of $5 per transaction
- A minimum monthly direct deposit of $500 into your TOPCU account
- Participation in E-Statements
Some of the Gold Membership benefits include:
- Up to $6 a month refunded ATM fees when you do transactions at non-TOPCU ATMs
- Free temporary checks ($1 per 4)
- Free lost plastic card replacement ($10)
- Free Official/Cashier’s Checks ($5 each)
GOLD LIFE Membership
Members who have been with TOPCU for 40 years or more are automatically awarded Gold Life Membership!
Other Rewards Programs Available to Members in Good Standing
Money Market Accounts
TOPCU offers Money Market accounts for members who want to earn a higher return on savings than our traditional Share/Savings account. Refer to our current rates here.