Access your TOPCU accounts anytime and anywhere you have Internet access. With online banking, you can perform account transfers, review transactions, make withdrawals (a check will be mailed to the address we have on record), retrieve monthly statements, pay bills, and make your loan payments. You can also purchase TOPCU share certificates, reorder checks, and report lost or stolen debit and ATM cards. NetTeller even lets you export and download your financial information into various financial software programs. With online banking you can also enroll in eStatements.
Questions about enrolling?
Call us at (520) 881-6262 ext. 702
or toll-free at (800) 440-8328
When you call, a TOPCU representative will verify your information and set up a temporary password. You can also email: firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to online banking. We’ll help get you enrolled.
Get our Mobile App today!
iPhone and Android versions available.
Bill Pay is a secure way to pay and track your bills online. Bill Pay offers convenience and cost savings, avoiding the need to write checks, mail bills, or buy stamps. Simply schedule how and when you want to pay your bills, then let us take care of the rest.
Bill Pay also lets you to receive eBills, an electronic version of the paper bill that you get in the mail. Nearly 400 companies offer eBills, such as gas, phone and credit card companies. Spend less time opening, filing and shredding paper bills. When a new eBill arrives, you will receive an e-mail reminder as well as a notification within your Bill Pay account. eBills are not an automatic debit service. You authorize every payment and specify the amount and date of each transaction.
If you need help with TOPCU Bill Pay, please call toll-free (866) 820-7974.
Go paperless and reduce clutter by receiving your monthly statements via email.
Setting Up eStatements
- Log in to your online services from the TOPCU website
- Click on “Maintenance” and a drop down menu will appear on the left side of the screen
- Click on “Email Changes”
- Review the required disclosure then return to the Email Changes page
- Click “Submit” to continue
- Enter the e-mail address(es) on the screen where you would like to receive notices
- Click on “Sign Up for Online eStatements in the middle of the screen
- Review the required disclosure then click “Submit” to continue
- Verify that your email address is correct
- Click on the check box next to “TOPCU will stop mailing hard copies of your statement” to acknowledge that you no longer want a paper copy mailed to your physical address
- When finished click “Next”
- Review the information on the screen and click “Submit”
- You should now see a Confirmation Page reflecting your changes
- Simplicity, Security: No filing, storing or shredding paper statements
- Fast, convenient viewing and printing of statements
- Saves Resources: No paper or mailing expenses
- FREE service to all TOPCU members!
- Login to your Online Banking services from the TOPCU website
- Click “Statements” in the menu on the left side of the page
- Open your eStatement by double clicking on it or save the file to your computer
Online Banking FAQs
What online financial services are available at TOPCU?
- Share-to-Share transfers and share-to-loan transfers
- Loan advances to Shares or a check
- Account inquiries, balances and history
- Change PIN and password
- Print account information
- Download data to personal financial software – Quicken 2004 (or older) or MS Money
- Search for a specific check by number
- Purchase a share certificate
- Member-to-Member transfers
- Reorder checks
- Report lost or stolen Debit and ATM cards
- Sign up for eStatements
- Maintain email addresses
- Change your mailing address
What do I need to access TOPCU Online services?
- A computer with Internet connectivity hardware, (broadband (wired/wireless) or dialup (modem)
- An Internet service provider account that supports your hardware
- One of the following browsers: Opera, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer 6 or higher, Edge
- A TOPCU Phone Branch PIN
How do I start?
Dual Password Protection
Is a process that transposes the information sent from our server to your browser into a code that cannot be understood or altered without using a key. This key deciphers the information from our server so it can display on your browser.
There are two levels of RSA data encryption that our server will provide: 40-bit and 128-bit. 40-bit data encryption is the standard method used all over the world for electronic commerce. The use of 128-bit data encryption outside of the United States is strictly prohibited by the U.S. Department of Defense; therefore, only 40-bit data encryption is currently available for users outside of the United States.
Can I change my password?
What if I forget my password?
Our security system allows you only three opportunities to correctly enter your PIN or password. If you are unsuccessful after three attempts, your account will be locked. You should contact TOPCU for assistance at (520) 881-6262 ext. 702 or toll-free at (800) 440-8328 to regain access to your online account.
Is there a fee?
Are there different types of loan payment options?
If I have questions or need assistance with online services, whom do I contact?
You can contact TOPCU by email to email@example.com or call 881-6262 ext. 702 or toll-free at (800) 440-8328.