TOPCU offers great auto, motorcycle, and recreation vehicle loan rates and resources. We also offer valuable add-on programs to keep you smiling down the road. Check out our current rates below, and learn more about Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP), Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC), and Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance.
Vehicle Loan Rates
|Term||APR as low as||Payment per $1,000 Borrowed|
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. *Subject to credit approval. Includes Member Rewards discounts, up to maximum total discount of 0.25%. No down payment is required. Rates are current as of October 23rd, 2019.
Contact us at (520) 881-6262, ext. 702 to learn more.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
If your car is totaled/stolen for any reason, the amount of reimbursement you receive from your insurance company may be substantially less than the amount you owe on your car loan. Unless you’re covered by gap insurance, this financial shortfall, or “GAP” could leave you owing thousands of dollars. Ask one of our Member Service Representatives for more information.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC)
The miles can add up but the repair costs don’t have to.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) protects you from the high cost of mechanical or electrical repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. In addition, MRC also provides comprehensive roadside assistance, nationwide coverage, and the flexibility to choose a repair facility of your choice. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your budget. Ask one of our Member Service Representatives for more information.
Benefits* of the program include:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35/day for 1-5 days (1-10 days for parts delay. Available on first day of covered repair.)
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per use. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $200 per day 1-5 days for food, lodging and rental when a breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home. (Not available to NY residents.)
- Transferable: to increase resale value. Only if sold privately. Subject to transfer fee.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out-of-pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy) –the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility.
- Ask about deductible options
*Details may vary by state. Ask a Member Services Representative for details or receive a quote by calling us at (520) 881-6262 ext. 702.
Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance
Credit Insurance protects you and your family from unforeseen circumstances, including loss of life or an unexpected disability. These “protected events” are difficult to manage and Credit Insurance provides assistance in this time of need. Whether paying off a loan due to a death, or making monthly loan payments, you and and your family are protected. Insure your loan payments today so you can worry a little less about tomorrow.
Calculate the Cost of Protecting Your Loan
Use this loan calculator to find out the cost to add protection products like GAP, MRC and Credit Life and/or Credit Disability for vehicle loans.
The cost of MRC is based on Year, Make, Model, and Mileage of a vehicle and the deductible chosen for coverage (default deductible is $100). To obtain a quote on MRC, you must enter information on a vehicle or you will only receive cost for the other products.
Another benefit of TOPCU membership is our affiliation with TruStage Insurance. You may be able to save on car insurance as part of an exclusive auto insurance discount program just for credit union members. Combine your auto and home insurance and you could save even more. If you haven’t compared auto insurance rates lately, it’s a great time to take a look. Your credit union membership could result in some nice savings. Learn more about TruStage Insurance products and request a quote today.