TOPCU Vehicle Loans
TOPCU offers great auto and recreation vehicle loan rates and resources. We also offer valuable add-on programs to keep you smiling down the road. Check out our current rates below, and scroll to learn more about Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) and Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC).
|Loan Term & Type||Rate|
|0-36 Months - Auto||APR as low as 2.49%**|
|37-48 Months - Auto||APR as low as 2.74%**|
|49-60 Months - Auto||APR as low as 3.24%**|
|61-72 Months - Auto||APR as low as 3.49%**|
|73-84 Months - Auto||APR as low as 3.99%**|
Last updated July 25th, 2017.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
A wrecked vehicle can wreck your finances if you owe more on your loan than your insurance will pay. GAP Plus coverage is like an airbag for your vehicle loan. GAP can help fill the “gap” between what your vehicle insurance will pay and what you owe on your loan, to cushion you against sudden out of pocket expenses if your vehicle is deemed a total loss. GAP can help lighten the financial burden for you and the people you care about. Get GAP today so you can worry a little less about tomorrow.
Talk to a TOPCU loan officer to purchase GAP Plus today.
Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC)
The miles can add up but the repair costs don’t have to.
MEMBER’S CHOICE® Mechanical Repair Coverage can help deflect some risk of costly future, covered repairs keeping your vehicle running extra miles and extra years. With different coverage levels and deductibles to choose, there’s a plan to fit your family’s budget. Whether you depend on your vehicle for work or getting your family to school and activities, you need transportation that’s safe and reliable. The older your vehicle, the more it takes to keep it in good working order. Not making small repairs can lead to even more expensive repairs and ignoring other repairs can be dangerous.
Benefits* of the program include:
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35/day for 1-5 days (1-10 days for parts delay. Available on first day of covered repair.)
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per use. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $200 per day 1-5 days for food, lodging and rental when a breakdown occurs more than 100 miles from home. (Not available to NY residents.)
- Transferable: to increase resale value. Only if sold privately. Subject to transfer fee.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less an administrative fee.
- No out-of-pocket expense at time of mechanical repair: (except for any deductible and any repairs not covered by the policy)
–the covered repair is paid directly to the authorized repair facility.
- Ask about deductible options
*Details may vary by state. Ask a Member Services Representative for details or receive a quote by calling us at (520) 881-6262, ext. 702.
Auto Buying Resources:
TOPCU has partnered with several companies to offer convenient, no-hassle auto-buying services. Check out the links below to learn more.