TOPCU Savings Account
Our Savings Account is our gateway account. By maintaining a minimum $5.00 balance, you’re eligible for all of the outstanding services, competitive rates, and dividends we offer. Please bring a current, government-issued ID with you when opening your account at TOPCU.
- Insured for up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA)
- A variable rate account that offers a competitive interest rate
- Not subject to a monthly service fee
- Accessible at ATMs throughout Tucson and nationwide
Last updated October 27th, 2016. Rates subject to change any time without notice. 1 Rate reflects the Annual Percentage Yield (APY)
This account may not be used for collateral on a loan. Dividends are paid and compounded quarterly from date of deposit and are not available for withdrawal. Penalty for early withdrawal will apply. Disclosure
TOPCU Club Account
- Great way to put some money aside for that special occasion, like Christmas or vacations
- Can be opened after a regular savings account has been established
- Does not require a minimum balance
- Has same variable rate structure as the savings account
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents. We may also use non-documentary methods for verifying your identity by comparing your identity information with information obtained from a third party (for example, credit bureaus, public databases, checking references with other financial institutions and obtaining a financial statement).