Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union will be holding a Halloween trick-or-treat alternative, it will be a grab and go event. Bring the kids by for a goodie bag filled with SPOOK-tacular treats! For a 100% contactless Halloween. We will be distributing pre-packaged goodie bags and candy.
Families with children are invited to participate in this special Grab & Go Halloween event on Friday, October 30th at both TOPCU locations 12pm – 6pm and continuing Saturday, October 31st at TOPCU Main branch only (2500 e 22nd) during regular business hours. Feel free to come dressed up in your favorite costumes! Social distancing and/or masks are still required.
TOPCU staff will be decked out in costumes and distributing 100% contactless candy and goodie bags. No registration is required. Treat bags are available while supplies last. Child must be present. Limit one (1) bag per child.
TOPCU offers special TOP Star Youth savings accounts to help our youngest members get off to a good financial start!
The CDC recommends avoiding these higher risk activities which include close contact and could spread COVID-19:
- Participating in traditional trick-or-treating or trunk-or-treating where treats are handed to children who go door-to-door or car-to-car
- Attending crowded, indoor costume parties or haunted houses
- Going on hayrides or tractor rides with people who are not in your household
- Using alcohol or drugs, which can cloud judgement and increase risky behaviors
- Traveling to a fall festival that is not in your community.