How it Works:
It’s easy to get started! Simply choose one of the two options below.
Option One – Pre-approval
- Visit a TOPCU branch, over the phone, or on-line by logging into your TOPCU account
- If approved, go pick out your bicycle at a local bicycle shop and have them give you an itemized invoice showing the total purchase price (including accessories)**
- Go to a TOPCU branch to finish signing the loan documents.
TOPCU will issue a check made payable to the bicycle shop and yourself for up to 100% of the total purchase price (including accessories)**
- Take the check to the bicycle shop and complete your purchase.
- Purchase the bicycle, along with any accessories**
- Go to a TOPCU branch with your receipt of purchase within two weeks of purchase date (receipt must be itemized)
- If approved for the loan, TOPCU will reimburse 100% of the total bicycle/accessory cost.
*APR=ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE. Approval is based on your credit history and credit qualifications. Minimum $500; maximum $7500. Maximum loan term is 36 months. Applies to new purchase only. Additional terms may apply. Contact TOPCU for more information.
**Total purchase price, including accessories, cannot exceed 120% of the retail price of the bicycle.