Designed For TOPCU’s Youth: The TOP Star Program
TOPCU’s TOP Star program is designed to help young members of all ages understand the importance of saving money and getting an early start. Kids, teens, and young adults are encouraged to take part in the TOP Star program to enhance their knowledge of banking and financial services, and to learn early on how that knowledge will benefit them throughout the many milestones in life. TOPCU’s products can be added along the way, so as they grow, their account will grow with them!
Who is eligible top open a TOP Star Account?
All youths are eligible to open an account — from newborn to 25 years old. Here is an overview of the different levels:
TOP Star Kids— newborn-12 years old
TOP Star Teen— 13-17 years old
TOP Star Young Adult— 18-25 years old
What are the benefits of being a TOP Star member?
There are many benefits to learning about the importance of money and saving at a young age, but beyond that – TOPCU has opened a TOP Star Store where any TOP Star member can use TOP Star Dollars to buy goodies.
Here are the documents needed to open a TOP Star Account:
How does a TOP Star Member earn TOP Star Dollars:
- Bring in Account Register (passbook) = 1 TOP Star Dollar
- Bring in your current report card = 1 TOP Star Dollar
For Every “A” (or equivalent) earn 2 TOP Star Dollars
For Every “B” (or equivalent) earn 1 TOP Star Dollar
- Make any Deposit = 1 TOP Star Dollar
Deposits over $25 earn 1 TOP Star Dollar
Earn another TOP Star Dollar when Account Balance Reaches $100.00
- Wear your TOPCU TOP Star Wristband When Visiting the Credit Union* = 1 TOP Star Dollar
*(this can be purchased at the TOP Star Store)
- Attend a TOPCU event = 5 TOP Star Dollars
- Mention a TOPCU Newsletter item = 1 TOP Star Dollar
- Complete a CU Paper Activity = 1 TOP Star Dollar
- Bring in Birthday Postcard = 5 TOP Star Dollars
Click on the graphic below for Other Kids Games & Activites