Here at TOPCU, we know that your home loan is one of the biggest financial decisions of your life and we are here to help with friendly, knowledgeable service and a variety of products designed to help you achieve the American Dream.
We’ve assembled a team of home loan consultants who can walk you through each step of the home loan process with confidence and ease. We also ensure that our home loan products are suited for each member’s specific needs.Click here to download a pdf of an application for a fixed rate second mortgage
- First mortgages (15- and 30-year fixed)
- Second mortgages (15-year fixed)
- Second mortgages for a second home (15-year variable)
- 30-year term ARM loans (adjustable), initial terms: 1, 3 ,5, and 7 years.
- Home equity lines of credit (20-year second mortgage variable)
LOAN TERM/TYPE Rate
Last updated March 5th, 2014. Rates subject to change any time without notice.
1 Rates reflect the Annual Percentage Rate (APR). Rate based on A+ credit score.
30 Year Fixed Rate First Mortgage As low as 4.50% APR1 15 Year Fixed Rate First Mortgage As low as 3.375% APR1 15 Year Fixed Rate Second Mortgage As low as 7.00% APR1 Home Equity Line of Credit As low as 4.50% APR1
Home equity lines of credit (HELOC):
- no fees
- no closing costs
- no annual fee
- HELOC’s are a variable rate product and rates adjust annually
- Rates are capped at 5 percent above the initial rate. For example, if your initial rate on your HELOC is 4.25 percent, the maximum rate would cap at 9.25 percent.
- Interest expense on home equity loans and lines may be tax deductible. Please consult a tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest.
If you have any questions or if you prefer to speak directly with us, then please contact us at (520) 881-6262 ext. 704.
TOPCU is a proud member of the Southern Arizona Mortgage Lenders Association and other affiliations.
TOPCU is partnering with Centennial Lending to make the process of applying for a fixed rate, first mortgage, easy for our valued members. While the online application is through Centennial, TOPCU is still here to help you in the process of loan application and closing.
Click on the graphic below to apply for a fixed rate first mortgage with Centennial Lending (this will take you off the TOPCU website)
In accordance with the Secure And Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act (S.A.F.E. ACT) please find the list of registered Mortgage Loan Originators with their unique identifiers:
Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union NMLS # 441750
Travis Woods NMLS # 149097
Maritza Gastelum NMLS # 771889