Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
At TOPCU, we understand that our people are the foundation of our organization. We know that if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our members. TOPCU is looking for energetic people who have a strong sense of integrity, who can empathize with others, who have a desire to learn, and enjoy contributing to the success of TOPCU. We are looking for employees who will share our pride of serving our community and membership.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance and health care reimbursement account
- Employer-paid short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) plan and match after 90 days of consecutive employment
- Paid time off (PTO) starting at 17 days per year
- Holiday pay – up to 10 days per year
No Current Positions Open
TOPCU currently has no open positions. Keep checking back for more opportunities!