Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
At TOPCU, we understand that our people are the foundation of our organization. We know that if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our members. TOPCU is looking for energetic people who have a strong sense of integrity and can empathize with others. Team members should show a strong desire to learn and contribute to the success of TOPCU. We are looking for employees who will share our pride of serving our community and membership.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance and health care reimbursement account
- Employer-paid short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) plan and match after 90 days of consecutive employment
- Paid time off (PTO) starting at 17 days per year
- Holiday pay – up to 10 days per year
As the first point of contact to all non-face-to-face enquiries, the contact center creates a positive and memorable lasting impression with our members through prompt, friendly and courteous interactions. Key skills needed for the position include great customer service, patience, a positive attitude and computer literacy. Experience with Episys or L360 a plus.