Tucson Old Pueblo Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
At TOPCU, we understand that our people are the foundation of our organization. We know that if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our members. TOPCU is looking for energetic people who have a strong sense of integrity and can empathize with others. Team members should show a strong desire to learn and contribute to the success of TOPCU. We are looking for employees who will share our pride of serving our community and membership.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Employer-paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental insurance and health care reimbursement account
- Employer-paid short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) plan and match after 90 days of consecutive employment
- Paid time off (PTO) starting at 17 days per year
- Holiday pay – up to 10 days per year
Thank you for your interest in TOPCU! As I am sure you are aware, COVID-19 has had a tremendous impact on a number of businesses. While we are attempting to continue as normal, most of our recruitment has been placed on hold for now. Please still complete the application form for your desired position and we will be sure to contact you as soon as we resume regular operations. We appreciate your patience during this time!