Home Equity Line of Credit
2.99% introductory rate for the first 12 months.
We know having access to extra cash can go a long way toward making your plans happen.
With a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), you can get the extra cash you need without the extra costs. Access up to 80% of your home’s equity in a revolving credit line that can be used for just about anything. This product offers lines from $10,000 to $250,000.
Low 2.99% APR* introductory rate
Borrow up to 80% of your home’s value
NO CLOSING COSTS**
We will pay on average $260 closing costs
It’s time your house paid you.
Open a new HELOC and get an introductory rate of 2.99% APR* for the first 12 months. Plus, pay no closing costs except appraisal or valuation if needed. After 12 months, your ongoing variable rate will apply, currently 4.25% – 5.75% APR*.
A Home Equity Line of Credit offers:
- A flexible source of cash that can be used for just about anything.
- Access money for up to 5 years and enjoy a 5, 10 or 15-year repayment term.
- Interest on a HELOC may offer tax advantages (please consult your tax advisor).
- Borrow up to 80% of your home’s value.
- Lower interest rate than most credit cards.
- Easy access to your credit line.
- Available for owner-occupied, Arizona-based primary residences.
- No application fee.
Property values are at an 8-year high. Access your equity today.
Big plans require smart financing. Look to the equity in your home, and apply for a HELOC today. You’ll get access to the funds you need now and in the future with a special 2.99% introductory APR* to help you meet your goals.
Promotional Interest Rate 2.99%:
- Promotional interest rate will be for the first 12 months from account opening.
- After the promotional period your HELOC’s interest rate will adjust to the qualifying rate at that time.
|AMOUNT||MAX CLTV||APR||EST. PAYMENT PER $1,000|
|Up to $250,000||80%||2.99%
Estimated payments shown reflect Introductory Fixed-Rate Home Equity Line of Credit monthly payment estimate based on 10-year term and Variable Rate Home Equity Line of Credit monthly payment based on 5.75% APR* 10-year term.
To qualify for the introductory rate borrowers must meet the following criteria:
- Open a TOPCU Checking Account.
- Establish a monthly direct deposit with a minimum of $1,000.
- Set up TOPCU initiated automatic payments for the new loan.
- If refinancing an existing TOPCU Home Equity Line of Credit or Home Equity Loan, the new loan must have a minimum of $10,000 increase to the balance.
Have questions? Call us: (520) 881-6262
Effective Date: 03-1-2021
Minimum loan amount is $10,000
Maximum loan amount is $250,000
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
Rates effective 03/01/2021 and are subject to change. Your rate and credit limit will be determined based on individual creditworthiness. Verification of income may be required. Property insurance is required. The rates for this loan type, after the introductory period, are based on the applicant’s credit score at the time of application. The minimum interest rate after the introductory period is a variable rate based on the Prime Rate and a margin. Margin will be disclosed upon approval. This Margin is added to the index to determine the calculated interest rate.
**No closing costs except appraisal if needed. Estimated appraisal cost is $600.
Closing costs are covered by the credit union as long as the line stays open for at least 24 months. A fee maybe applied if the loan is closed within the first 24 months. Maximum loan amount is determined by the amount of equity in your home, based on appraised value.
Most home equity loans qualify for tax deductible interest. Consult your tax advisor for details.
Borrow up to 80% of appraised value for Home Equity Line of Credit. 2.99% introductory APR available for 12 months after the loan is funded. At the beginning of the thirteenth month, your regular variable rate will go into effect. Minimum monthly payment may change as a result of rate changes. Offer subject to change at any time.
If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call us for help at (520) 881-6262